Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtaylortsp
Level 7

NHL.TV doesn't save login options/credentials

Every time I use the NHL channel too stream my NHL.TV, as soon as I start a stream I'm promoted to re enter my login info. It seems that this should be saved so I'm hoping I'm overlooking something really simple.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NHL.TV doesn't save login options/credentials

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

For this type of issue, we'd recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen, restart your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart, then try adding the channel back again. 

If that isn't clearing up the issue, I'd recommend reaching out to NHL Channel directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist with any issue you might run into. 

You can reach them here: https://www.nhl.com/info/nhltv-support

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions once you've contacted them and I'll follow up to see how else we can assist. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos