Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stack112
Level 7

NHL.TV can't stream

Jump to solution

I have been fighting with the NHL.TV because I am not able to stream live games. I keep getting and "Unexpected problem" message. I have restarted my router and downloaded and reinstalled the app before every game. I can't get it to work and the NHL is saying they know it is a problem can't fix it. All of my other streaming apps work on my roku (NFL, YoutubeTV) but this one will not. I have asked for a refund and I am told no and they don't know when it will be fixed. I have not had this issue with the NHL till this year. Has anyone else had this issue?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: NHL.TV can't stream

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note!

Please see our post here regarding troubleshooting channel issues to help get you started: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/How-to-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p/514421...

To note, it's very important to make sure you restart your Roku device after removing the channel, before trying to add it back again. 

If you still aren't able to resolve the issue, you'll need to continue working with the channel provider to follow up on the issue and request additional resolution for their channel (app) on the Roku platform. Each channel is built and maintained by the channel provider themselves. They'll be able to best assist with this type of issue. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note!

Please see our post here regarding troubleshooting channel issues to help get you started: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/How-to-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p/514421...

To note, it's very important to make sure you restart your Roku device after removing the channel, before trying to add it back again. 

If you still aren't able to resolve the issue, you'll need to continue working with the channel provider to follow up on the issue and request additional resolution for their channel (app) on the Roku platform. Each channel is built and maintained by the channel provider themselves. They'll be able to best assist with this type of issue. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
stack112
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you and I have done all of that. I honestly feel it is a NHL.TV issue but please feel to let me know if I am wrong. They refuse to give me an answer when it will be fixed or that I will get a refund. 

0 Kudos