Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy1333
Level 7

NHL TV App - “unable to load team data”

Hi there. Anyone having issues with NHL TV app? Getting the error “unable to load team data”. I deleted the channel, reinstalled, reset and then reinstalled. I was able to log back in and it works until you exit out to Home Screen and when you try to go back in you return to the “unable to load team data” 

This is a roku issue as the app works on Apple devices. This is unfortunate as I seem to have mistakenly bought a Roku product instead of an Apple. #frustrated#customer

2 Replies
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NHL TV App - “unable to load team data”

Hi @Amy1333,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are having an issue with the NHL.TV channel.

Just for clarification, have you followed the steps accordingly by restarting your Roku device after removing the channel from the Roku home screen and before adding the channel back? If yes, this is a good indication that there likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback. 

Many thanks,
Mary

Spencer92
Level 1

Re: NHL TV App - “unable to load team data”

I have the same issue, started yesterday. 

0 Kudos