Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaBronx
Level 7

NHL.TV 2018-2019 season on Roku devices

It's almost time for the first puck to be dropped and the first fists to fly, a few weeks until NHL's new season games begins Oct. 3rd, pre-season games begin September 15th.

Here is the NHL.TV renewal notice I received today with subscription info. $139.99 for the full season package. Yikes! Gonna have to think about that. I may cancel auto renewal since there is no discount and see how the Rangers start the season and wait for first sale. Money is tighter this year than last so I may have to forego NHL.TV for the first time since it was available on Roku. But you never know, opening day I may just give in and renew but am not rushing in this season to see the pre-season games.

--brett

Dear NHL.TV™ subscriber,

Did you miss hockey all summer? We did too. Don't worry, NHL.TV™ is back for the 2018-2019 season, bringing you the best matchups, goals, hits, overtimes, and shootouts, all season long!

Preseason begins on September 15th, 2018, and the regular season begins on October 3rd, 2018, so don't forget to mark your calendars. Read the full schedule of games here. 

We're pleased to notify you of the automatic renewal of your annual subscription to the NHL.TV™ All Access Yearly Package, priced at USD $139.99. We'll take care of everything and there is no action required to continue your current subscription.

Unless you cancel your subscription before 11:59PM ET on September 12th, 2018, the payment card you have on file with us will be charged USD $139.99 on or about September 13th, 2018. Each year, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current season's regular full yearly price.

Please note additional taxes, such as sales taxes, may apply in certain jurisdictions. Please contact the applicable taxation authority for details. In the event that we are unable to process charges to your primary payment card, we will charge the alternate card(s) saved in the Payment Profile section of your NHL.TV™ account. You can change your primary credit or debit card by adding a payment card here. Subscribers who purchase using a Discover card are eligible to receive a 10% discount off of the renewal price for 2018-2019. To receive this discount, you must have a Discover card on file as your primary payment card with us no later than 11:59PM ET on September 12th, 2018.

By renewing your subscription to NHL.TV™ and/or using our Services, you hereby acknowledge that your use of the Services is governed by the NHL.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, and you agree to be bound by the terms thereof.

Please read our FAQ and Terms of Service for any questions about NHL.TV™, this renewal notice, or the teams you can watch within your local viewing area.

To cancel or alter your participation in this automatic renewal program, call Customer Support at 800-559-2333 (US) or 1-412-386-2646 (International) between 12PM and 9PM ET or email customersupport@web.nhl.com before 11:59PM ET on September 12th, 2018. To cancel online, simply click here. Your payment card will not be charged if you cancel before 11:59PM ET on September 12th, 2018.

Enjoy the season!

Sincerely, NHL.TV™
55" Insignia-Roku 4K TV, 40" Hisense Roku TV, Roku2 XS #13A164000326, R3 #1GJ36A038993, R4 wired to Netgear WND 3700 router, 300 mb TWC broadband (Subscriber- 2019 MLB.TV Premium, 2018-19 NHL.TV, Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon Prime)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
bvd1022
Level 9

Re: NHL.TV 2018-2019 season on Roku devices

"DaBronx" wrote:
It's almost time for the first puck to be dropped and the first fists to fly, a few weeks until NHL's new season games begins Oct. 3rd, pre-season games begin September 15th.

Here is the NHL.TV renewal notice I received today with subscription info. $139.99 for the full season package. Yikes! Gonna have to think about that. I may cancel auto renewal since there is no discount and see how the Rangers start the season and wait for first sale. Money is tighter this year than last so I may have to forego NHL.TV for the first time since it was available on Roku. But you never know, opening day I may just give in and renew but am not rushing in this season to see the pre-season games.

--brett

Dear NHL.TV™ subscriber,

Did you miss hockey all summer? We did too. Don't worry, NHL.TV™ is back for the 2018-2019 season, bringing you the best matchups, goals, hits, overtimes, and shootouts, all season long!

Preseason begins on September 15th, 2018, and the regular season begins on October 3rd, 2018, so don't forget to mark your calendars. Read the full schedule of games here. 

We're pleased to notify you of the automatic renewal of your annual subscription to the NHL.TV™ All Access Yearly Package, priced at USD $139.99. We'll take care of everything and there is no action required to continue your current subscription.

Unless you cancel your subscription before 11:59PM ET on September 12th, 2018, the payment card you have on file with us will be charged USD $139.99 on or about September 13th, 2018. Each year, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current season's regular full yearly price.

Please note additional taxes, such as sales taxes, may apply in certain jurisdictions. Please contact the applicable taxation authority for details. In the event that we are unable to process charges to your primary payment card, we will charge the alternate card(s) saved in the Payment Profile section of your NHL.TV™ account. You can change your primary credit or debit card by adding a payment card here. Subscribers who purchase using a Discover card are eligible to receive a 10% discount off of the renewal price for 2018-2019. To receive this discount, you must have a Discover card on file as your primary payment card with us no later than 11:59PM ET on September 12th, 2018.

By renewing your subscription to NHL.TV™ and/or using our Services, you hereby acknowledge that your use of the Services is governed by the NHL.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, and you agree to be bound by the terms thereof.

Please read our FAQ and Terms of Service for any questions about NHL.TV™, this renewal notice, or the teams you can watch within your local viewing area.

To cancel or alter your participation in this automatic renewal program, call Customer Support at 800-559-2333 (US) or 1-412-386-2646 (International) between 12PM and 9PM ET or email customersupport@web.nhl.com before 11:59PM ET on September 12th, 2018. To cancel online, simply click here. Your payment card will not be charged if you cancel before 11:59PM ET on September 12th, 2018.

Enjoy the season!

Sincerely, NHL.TV™

I got my notice yesterday. I'm ready. Between this, ESPN+, and DAZN launching next week, I'm pretty well covered as far as sports is concerned. DAZN will be a major player as rights for all the sports leagues here in the states go on the open market. They already have the rights to every league internationally, including the NHL so things will be getting interesting over the next few years with all the digital services competing for rights.
0 Kudos