Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sailormike62
Level 7

Re: NHL.TV doesn't save login options/credentials

Jump to solution

Having the same no feeds issue.  I've been able to get it to work by logging out and then logging back in.  not ideal but at least I am able to watch on my TV.

JPuck91
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here. We have 2 TVs with Roku's (an Ultra and a 2) and in both units I get the no feeds error every time I start the NHL app. I have to log out of my NHL account in the app and then log back in and the feeds then show up. Huge pain... Especially since entering text in a roku is brutal (tip... Use the Roku app on your phone since that has a keyboard).

MathieuFFWRev
Level 7

Jump to solution

After deleting the app, then restarting the Roku stick from the settings menu, then re-downloading and logging in once again did the trick for me.

It seems some folks have still had trouble with that method though.

JustJess419
Level 7

Jump to solution

That is smart to use the Roku app!! Good call, because I agree, already a pain to have to log in and out, let alone “typing” with the roku remote. 

0 Kudos
JayCinAZ
Level 7

Re: NHL Streaming not working?

Jump to solution

Same issue for me - don’t have to do this in AppleTV - serious pain

0 Kudos
JayCinAZ
Level 7

Jump to solution

Going to go through the steps @MathieuFFWRev went through to see if that fixes the issue.  Definitely a Roku issue.

0 Kudos
JPuck91
Level 7

Jump to solution

Update: On 2nd try deleting/reinstalling NHL app on my Roku Ultra, it now seems to retain login info between uses. Although now it does seem to want to start on the Anaheim Ducks info page which is somehow worse lol. Least that's an easy fix (select different team from pulldown menu then it will default to that selection).

0 Kudos
canadianmikeli
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi

I have this same issue and it remains unresolved still in 2021.  I get that Roku needs the developers to code fixes but can you not push them to do so?  Having an NHL app not working in Canada is ridiculous.

I am going to have to move over to Apple TV if there is no path to getting this fixed.

0 Kudos
PD5513
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey @canadianmikeli I ended up resolving my "no feeds" issue by following this:

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

I did it twice to get it resolved. Good luck. GO HABS GO!!!

0 Kudos
Bobbbbbby
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem and it is only Roku. I even logged out everywhere else and it still does this. 

0 Kudos