Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2Bluelines
Level 7

Re: NHL Streaming not working?

Jump to solution

Try logging out of the NHL channel and then log back in. I have to do that in order to make it work  for me. I am not sure what is going on, because I never had to do that in previous years. 

0 Kudos
Darkerens
Level 7

Re: NHL Streaming not working?

Jump to solution

The only way i found is to log out and back in every time you want to watch a game. 

0 Kudos
Rbelley
Level 7

Re: NHL.TV doesn't save login options/credentials

Jump to solution

Hi,

I reached out the NHL, but they can't fix the problem, and I don't think the problem comes from NHL, because it works on 1 of my 2 Roku TV! And the NHL app, with my account, is also working on other models of TV.

0 Kudos
Todder
Level 7

Jump to solution

What a pain. It worked fine 2 weeks ago but not now. I'm wondering if this is related to the UFC Fight pass problem many of us are suffering from 

This could be related to Roku firmware upgrades.

0 Kudos
GardenWarrior
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have been having the same issue with my Roku 3. I have to delete the nhl channel, and reinstall it, then enter in all my information every single time. I tried everything listed in all these posts, nothing worked. I finally have it working. I don’t know which step fixed the problem, but here is what I did. First I updated my payment info on roku.com (seriously outdated) even though I know that payment is not to Roku. I checked for updates on both Roku and nhl (there were none). I reconnected to my router (even though it said connection was fine), then rebooted my router (unplugged it, waited 30 seconds, plugged it back in). Once internet was back up, I unplugged my Roku, waited 30 seconds, plugged it back in. Opened Roku, deleted the nhl channel. Went into Roku system and did a restart. Reloaded nhl, opened it and it worked. Didn’t even have to enter in all the info. I’m leaning towards the outdated payment info as the culprit, but maybe it was just the order of the rebooting. If this works for anyone else, let us know.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication. That is handled directly by the channel publisher. It's best to reach out to NHL.TV directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 
You can reach NHL.TV support here: https://www.nhl.com/info/nhltv-support

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
Stevenmills
Level 7

Jump to solution

Every time I go onto roku nhl app it goes to scores and say no info available and boots me out so I have to delete the app and download again and log in again for it to work. Very frustrating when using a tv remote to type with.

0 Kudos