Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramsfan63123
Level 7

NHL Streaming not working?

The app loads and I see scores but when I try to launch the game it says no feeds are available. I have tried several different games. It is not a blackout issue, it works fine on my Apple TV in the other room.
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Elijah_Baley
Level 9

Re: NHL Streaming not working?

"ramsfan63123" wrote:
The app loads and I see scores but when I try to launch the game it says no feeds are available. I have tried several different games. It is not a blackout issue, it works fine on my Apple TV in the other room.

Working fine for me. I'm currently watching Washington vs Pittsburgh.
Two Roku Ultras, three Roku 3s and a Roku 1
"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." Mark Twain
Van Roy's Law: An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
0 Kudos
ramsfan63123
Level 7

Well that’s just weird. It’s still not working for me. I’m using the streaming stick. Everything in the app works except no live feeds are available when you click on any game.
0 Kudos
jtaylortsp
Level 7

NHL.TV doesn't save login options/credentials

Every time I use the NHL channel too stream my NHL.TV, as soon as I start a stream I'm promoted to re enter my login info. It seems that this should be saved so I'm hoping I'm overlooking something really simple.
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NHL.TV doesn't save login options/credentials

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

For this type of issue, we'd recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen, restart your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart, then try adding the channel back again. 

If that isn't clearing up the issue, I'd recommend reaching out to NHL Channel directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist with any issue you might run into. 

You can reach them here: https://www.nhl.com/info/nhltv-support

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions once you've contacted them and I'll follow up to see how else we can assist. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Tonyp
Level 7

I’m experiencing the same issue and just got off the phone with NHL.TV. They of course told me it was a roku issue and suggested I contact roku support. 

Interestingly, I also subscribe to MLB through my roku and do not have the same problem. It’s my understanding that NHL and MLB are run by the same platform so if true, it’s puzzling that I have to provide credentials every time for one and not the other. 

Anyway, any help you can provide is appreciated as my credentials are long and entering them constantly is quite tedious. 

Thanks!

tony 

0 Kudos
Gabbeauchamp
Level 7

I have the same issue. I have to logout and login again to get the streams again. I have to do this every time. Annoying
0 Kudos
6starz
Level 7

So what is it? Roku or NHL? How do we fix it. Since I only really watch at home maybe next year I just get center ice thru my cable provider.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
asbury2098
Level 7

Mine either. Neither on my Roku2 nor my Roku TV. It's really annoying. I'd like to see the NHL and Roku to fix this.

0 Kudos