Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I ordered the NFL network with ROKU last year. After many hours with their no support trying to get it to work I gave up. Wasn't worth my time, so I forgot it.

Now I find out there was an automatic renewal for this streaming service. I am pissed. I tried again to contacted their no support. I did everything they asked I entered at least eight or nine codes. I keep getting stupid messages, (example” ”this code is invalid” , “this code will not work in your area” and: please contact support. After hours of going in circles with their no support system. I contacted my TV provider. They couldn't help. Now I'm back to square one. What should I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@joenick 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend signing into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to cancel and manage your current subscriptions through Roku.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@joenick 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend signing into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to cancel and manage your current subscriptions through Roku.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I did this many times over with no results. I'm on my fourth day trying to resolve this problem. Can I get a phone number talk to a human person?

Thanks for replying

0 Kudos