Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rd6512
Level 7

NFL

I have a subscription to NFL Game Pass and can watch it with no problem on my iMac but not on my Roku streaming stick. The Roku accesses the channel/site but I cannot choose a game to watch, and extremely slow. Any suggestions?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
boogernose
Level 18

Re: NFL

Wait for football Season.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: NFL

When viewing the NFL app look through the presented options to find somewhere to sign in to your existing NFL account.  I don't know which method NFL uses.  Normally it's either:

Entering the email address and password for your NFL account directly via the Roku, or

Showing you a code on screen and a specific NFL web address.  You go to the web address in a web browser via your comouter or mobile device and enter the given code.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
activeoperate
Level 7

NFL activation guide via Roku, Apple tv and other devices

if you want HD quality streaming via Roku, Apple TV, Android Fire TV device, the you should definitely visit USA Networks, here is activation guide of every device.

0 Kudos