Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcpuccio1
Level 7

NFL network

This is my first post and thank you for the forum. 

I have dish network (yah i know) nfl and dish are in a dispute and the consumer lost I no longer have the NFL network. assuming there is a season I would like to follow the action and watch the NFL network. I have an android TV box and it locks up ever time there is a commercial. I have an Ipad and I can't cast it to my TV  through HDMI/.lightning adaptor the video freezes up I guess that is built into their app software.  I have an AT&T account so I have full access to the application I am looking for a way to stream it onto my TV. how does it work with Roku can you download the APP and watch it through the player on TV?  Hulu fubo all have access to the network for a monthly access fee I already have monthly bills not looking for more ways to access the channel through a player with out an addental fee is Roku what I'm looking for?   

0 Kudos