Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madpink
Level 7

NFL channel cannot keep GamePass info

I subscribe to NFL GamePass and have for the last 5 years.

This year, I log in and it asks me to subscribe. I have to sign out and then sign back in every time I open the channel. Sometimes it works, other times I will select a game and it will ask me to subscribe again.

Anyone else have an idea?

4 Replies
keljax2020
Level 7

Re: NFL channel cannot keep GamePass info

I signed up for it yesterday and it shows me replays I cant get a game to come on at all

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@madpink @keljax2020 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

If you are still not able to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
broncofan9999
Level 7

I tried removing the NFL channel and resetting the roku tv to factory settings and then adding everything  back; it didn't fix my problem.

I am subscribed to NFL Gamepass. It worked fine on Roku right up until I renewed my subscription. Now, I can see right on the screen that it says I have access through August 24, 2021 but it still will not replay the games, and takes me to a Purchase screen when I click on Replay.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@broncofan9999 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact NFL GamePass support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NFL GamePass support here: https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos