Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BC35
Level 7

NFL Game Pass malfunctions

Jump to solution

I'm having problems when accessing  old games  after I select a game and select the condensed or whole game  I see dots moving and nothing happens , until I hit the go back button 3 times then the game starts to play . is this because my ROKU device is outdated or is it because of something else ?

also when I scroll down to make selections the selections start to flash on and off what causes this ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NFL Game Pass malfunctions

Jump to solution

@BC35 @mscroggi 

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact NFL Game Pass support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NFL Game Pass support here: https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/categories/200275708-NFL-Game-Pass

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mscroggi
Level 7

Jump to solution

Something is horribly broken in the app / roku for gamepass.. 

I cant watch any completed games.. I get kicked out to a page that acknowledges that I have access for a year.. but it still wont work.. . Unbelievable..   

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@BC35 @mscroggi 

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact NFL Game Pass support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NFL Game Pass support here: https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/categories/200275708-NFL-Game-Pass

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos