Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sspice44
Level 7

NFL Channel & RedZone on cable provider

I have the NFL on my cable subscription.  I want to access it on my Roku.  I have my cable provider set up on the Roku/in my settings. (MCTV).

Answer from web: Enter the code shown in the Roku channel on that website - what and where do you get this code?

www.nfl.com/watch/auth, - does not give an auth code - asks for activation code  - if it is your roku activation code, how do you find that after youve already activated your account?

thank you in advance - having only this option to get specific information is very frustrating and i'm getting increasingly disappointed in the purchase of this device.

4 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NFL Channel & RedZone on cable provider

@sspice44 

Thanks for the inquiry.

The activation code you are looking for is not the activation code when you first activated your device, but rather the activation code for the channel.

The easiest way to access the NFL channel would be install the NFL channel on your Roku device and authenticate the channel with your cable subscription when prompted.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
halkeller77
Level 7

Very frustrating.  I have the activation code and have followed the instructions to go to www.nfl.com/watch/auth. At no time does the prompt come up for entering the activation code shown on the screen. How do I find this prompt

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@halkeller77 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When I clicked the link you provided, I was able to see an activation screen. Have you tried using another web browser as well as using another device, such as a mobile device to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Heath18
Level 7

How do I add the redzone channel?

0 Kudos