Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulstandtke
Level 7

NFL -- App not Working

I am attempting to watch games and I get spinning arrow after I authorize and attempt to watch a game.. It never connects to game.   Anyone else have this issue?

6 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NFL -- App not Working

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Is NFL the only channel that you observe this issue with? It's possible there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate. 

Try removing the NFL channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the NFL channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny
Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Hyde
Level 7

Experiencing something similar.  Was using NFL Channel app to get to Game Pass and working fine a week ago.  Traveled and didn't use app nor Game Pass on Roku for a week.  Back at home, trial period with Game Pass is over now have subscription, tried getting to channel from home screen, and all I get is circle chasing its tail then times out and goes to screen saver.  All the while NFL app still trying to work in the background.  Uninstalled/restarted/Installed again twice and no luck.  Please assist.   V/r  
rebuildman
Level 8

I have exact same problem.

0 Kudos
GeoffO
Level 7

Same problem on both my roku sticks but working just fine with my fire stick. Please fix roku!

All other channels work just fine. Nfl channel works until I go to "live" > "nfl network" I just get the circle chasing its tail
0 Kudos
rebuildman
Level 8

Problem solved, it was the NFL channel issue with my subscription. Rook was fine.

0 Kudos
AllanW
Level 7

NFL red zone not loading

Trying to watch NFL Redzone., it is stuck on loading. I have deleted NFL app 2x’s and restarted my Roku 2x’s redownloaded NFL app 2x’s and it’s still stuck on loading... I am missing my football game which stated 20 minutes ago...

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos