Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: NFL -- App not Working

Ever since the NFL app updated to its new format, I believe it’s been a few months now, it won’t let me authorize and cuts out to the ROKU start up screen. Every now and then it will show an authorization code for a few seconds and then say “authorization cancelled” before I can even enter the code.

I’ve already tried deleting the app and restarting the ROKU.

Is anyone else having a problem with the new app? I’m paying for Game Pass and I can’t even access it. 

Highlighted
Level 8

My NFL channel has stopped working too. I can watch on my phone, but not on TV.. .. Can someone please advise ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Okay. I just tried the removing/reinstalling maneuver...Still not working...I want to watch my Game Pass!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same problem with the MLB Channel. It just spins and then goes off. I took your advice. I deleted, reset, and then added back on. Still doesn’t work. Any other ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Okay Roku...you've gotta get off your Billions of dollars Ars & fix the problem. We ne Solutions...we're not here to vent! COME CORRECT...NOW!!!  We CHOSE you, you're supposed to be a superior company...Time to act like we all matter!

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the note.

If removing the channel, restarting the device, and adding the channel back again doesn't resolve your issue, we would recommend reaching out to the channel provider for further assistance.

Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

This is my exact problem for a few weeks now. ROKU won't help so I guess I'll contact NFL directly

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Did you read the earlier posts?  NFL no longer supports ROKU.  You cannot stream NFL on ROKU.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

This is very disappointing.  I guess it is time to finally switch to firestick....... really love roku but gotta have football....... I just ordered one from amazon.  Thanks roku for completely destroying week 1 of the nfl for me.

R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

same exact issue

0 Kudos