Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

NBC not working

On Thursday NBC channelnworked fine...now yesterday and today it doesn't.
I get a triangle with an exclamation in the center and a message that says
Sorry! We're having some trouble...0066: No account returned from UPDA
Error Code:noAuthrz
What is going on!!! Also I no longer get my local NBC affiliate when I select live tv...I live in Indiana and the "local" channel is from NYC???
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: NBC not working

So I am having the same problem I have removed channel and reinstall it restarted system did not fix it.   Need help also 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I've got the same problem.  I uninstalled restarted and added the channel but still get the error.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Thanks for the note. That type of error would be generated in a channel when your TV provider credentials no longer authorize that channel/service, or if an error is occurring in the channel provider's authentication systems. You'll first want to contact your TV provider directly to inquire about your current subscription, whether or not the channel you are trying to access is included in it, and also re-confirm your login information. 

Then, try logging out of your TV provider account in that channel's specific settings menu inside the channel. Then, use the option to log in with your TV provider credentials once again. If you are still encountering an issue from there, you'll want to alert your TV provider of the issue you are running into. They may need to review your account entitlements once more, or work with that specific channel provider to review their authentication systems if the issue is unresolved. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

When MSNBC Live Goes Down:

From NBC Help Center:

Live Stream Troubleshooting

Most TV providers require you to relink your TV provider to NBC once a month. Re-linking your TV provider credentials can help solve live stream problems for many users. To do that:

- Go to Settings (at the top under “More”) and unlink your TV provider (DirecTv)

- Close and restart your NBC app

- Return to Settings (at the top under “More”) and link to your TV provider (DirecTv) again.

- Go to NBC.com/activate

https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate?brand=nbc

- Type in the code on the TV

- DirecTv login pops up

- Enter your DirecTv password: 

0 Kudos