Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beancrisp
Level 7

NBC channel will not load

all it does is shows three white flashing dots in the middle of the screen. I left it on to see how long the lights would keep flashing and it has been at it for over three hours now.
0 Kudos
27 Replies

Re: NBC channel will not load

I’m a little annoy it’s been like that for 2-3 days now. I’ve deleted it, rebooted both Rokus and added NBC back and nothing...
0 Kudos
beancrisp
Level 7

"QueenofallQueens" wrote:
I’m a little annoy it’s been like that for 2-3 days now. I’ve deleted it, rebooted both Rokus and added NBC back and nothing...

If it does not start working soon I will start torrenting and I dare NBC to do anything about it.
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 11

"beancrisp" wrote:
"QueenofallQueens" wrote:

If it does not start working soon I will start torrenting and I dare NBC to do anything about it.

Or you could just get an antenna.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
beancrisp
Level 7

Still not loading.  I am going to post this every time I try to access the channel.
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 11

"beancrisp" wrote:
Still not loading.  I am going to post this every time I try to access the channel.

Have you contacted NBC? They are the developers of the channel, not Roku. You'll get little to no results repeating yourself here.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
jdichosa
Level 7

Same problem here with my Roku 3 and streaming stick. No problem using my apple TV though. Must be a compatibility issue with the NBC app for Roku.
0 Kudos
AnitaG
Level 7

We're having the same issues. I contacted NBC. All they have is an online form you fill out. Then they send you an automated email reply saying they'll look into it. That kind of customer service is just frustrating....almost as frustrating as the app not working. 
0 Kudos
offthegrid
Level 7

It loads fine for me.  I've tried it a few times today after seeing this post.  I've got a P+
0 Kudos
Caspertoo
Level 7

It’s not working on either of my rokus, tried restarting, readding the channel and nothing. Same 3 dots. Get your $h!t together nbc
0 Kudos