Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
beancrisp
Level 8

NBC channel will not load

Jump to solution
all it does is shows three white flashing dots in the middle of the screen. I left it on to see how long the lights would keep flashing and it has been at it for over three hours now.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Bee14150
Level 7

Re: NBC channel will not load

Jump to solution

I was (just now) having the same issue. I fixed it by removing the app, then I did a system update. After the system update, I reinstalled the app, and it worked like a charm.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
28 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I’m a little annoy it’s been like that for 2-3 days now. I’ve deleted it, rebooted both Rokus and added NBC back and nothing...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
beancrisp
Level 8

Jump to solution
"QueenofallQueens" wrote:
I’m a little annoy it’s been like that for 2-3 days now. I’ve deleted it, rebooted both Rokus and added NBC back and nothing...

If it does not start working soon I will start torrenting and I dare NBC to do anything about it.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jeffrok
Level 12

Jump to solution
"beancrisp" wrote:
"QueenofallQueens" wrote:

If it does not start working soon I will start torrenting and I dare NBC to do anything about it.

Or you could just get an antenna.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Highlighted
beancrisp
Level 8

Jump to solution
Still not loading.  I am going to post this every time I try to access the channel.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jeffrok
Level 12

Jump to solution
"beancrisp" wrote:
Still not loading.  I am going to post this every time I try to access the channel.

Have you contacted NBC? They are the developers of the channel, not Roku. You'll get little to no results repeating yourself here.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jdichosa
Level 7

Jump to solution
Same problem here with my Roku 3 and streaming stick. No problem using my apple TV though. Must be a compatibility issue with the NBC app for Roku.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
AnitaG
Level 7

Jump to solution
We're having the same issues. I contacted NBC. All they have is an online form you fill out. Then they send you an automated email reply saying they'll look into it. That kind of customer service is just frustrating....almost as frustrating as the app not working. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
offthegrid
Level 7

Jump to solution
It loads fine for me.  I've tried it a few times today after seeing this post.  I've got a P+
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Caspertoo
Level 7

Jump to solution
It’s not working on either of my rokus, tried restarting, readding the channel and nothing. Same 3 dots. Get your $h!t together nbc
0 Kudos