Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

NBC Sports App has no regional baseball despite advertizing saying it does

I purchased Roku specifically to use it to watch Major League Baseball games which I can watch with my cable TV provider.  I made sure that this option was available.  According to the NBC Sports App I should be able to watch regional coverage of MLB.  Just moments ago I reread their advertising, it still says this is available.  It is NOT available using Roku.  Called the phone number for customer support for the NBC Sports App and they confirmed that we can NOT watch regional baseball using Roku and the NBC Sports App.  Frustrating because that is the primary reason I purchased the Roku stick.  Most definitely a case of false advertising.  Would not have purchased the Roku stick if I knew this ahead of time.

0 Kudos