Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatherinePT
Level 7

NBA

Hi! 
i have a new TLC Roju TV, 7119X model. 
i installed the app #NBA. but it doesn’t open. I doesn’t work. 
I have been trying everything and didn’t result. 
I really need your help. I contacted before with NBA support, but with they everything is ok, I did all they told me to do but nothing happened. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NBA

@KatherinePT 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kingshawn_02
Level 7

Re: NBA

I’m having a few issues with the NBA app. I have the NBA Premium subscription. First, there is no multiplex view as there is on every other platform that has the NBA app. Second, when watching a game you can press up for options and if you choose a game and tune in. The options will not work on the second game you choose. So therefore, you cannot switch back and forth from game to game. 

0 Kudos