Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kingshawn_02
Level 7

NBA Channel

I’m having a few issues with the #NBA channel.  I have the NBA Premium subscription. First, there is no multiplex view as there is on every other platform that has the NBA app. Second, when watching a game you can press up for options and if you choose a game and tune in, the options will not work on the second game you choose. So therefore, you cannot switch back and forth from game to game

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: NBA Channel

Roku did not create the NBA's channel app, NBA's programmers did.  If the Roku version is missing features you want, the people you should be complaining to are NBA. 

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos