Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimkcooke
Reel Rookie

My password for Britbox isn't working on the Roku but works fine on my iPad and my Mac

Jump to solution

I just got Roku and have set up my accounts for Acorn, Netflix, etc. and they all work fine but my Britbox account says it is not a valid password.  I can log into Britbox on my iPad and on my Mac so I know the password is correct.  Help????

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My password for Britbox isn't working on the Roku but works fine on my iPad and my Mac

Jump to solution

@kimkcooke

Thanks for the post. 

How are you accessing Britbox? Are you accessing the channel directly from the channel provider? If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact Britbox support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Britbox support here: https://help.britbox.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My password for Britbox isn't working on the Roku but works fine on my iPad and my Mac

Jump to solution

@kimkcooke

Thanks for the post. 

How are you accessing Britbox? Are you accessing the channel directly from the channel provider? If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact Britbox support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Britbox support here: https://help.britbox.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
boogernose
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

All Premium Channels only give you like 4 devices to stream

their Channels. Log out of all other devices.

Also do Settings/System/system update

and Settings /System/System reset

if that doesnt work contact their support

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
kimkcooke
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you

slm421

Jump to solution

I entered my email and password for Britbox and it doesn’t work on Roku tv.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @slm421

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We understand that you are trying to access your direct Britbox subscription on your Roku TV. Where are you trying to access the channel, is it standalone or through The Roku Channel? 

If you had an account with your provider prior to adding the channel to your Roku TV, the username and password associated with your subscription are managed directly with your channel provider. Your email and password are also managed directly with your provider if you created an account while purchasing your subscription. Contact your provider for help with these sign-in details.

Keep us posted. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos