Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

My channels keep disappearing

Hello

My channels keep disappearing. One day everything disappeared and was replaced by what looked like the default channels. 

I added back a specific channel. Gone the next day again. Same thing again the next day. Added and it disappeared again. 

Then that channel stuck. Recently I added sling, signed in. Then it disappeared. 

I had 20-30 channels that never came back and Everytime I add a channel it disappears about a day later. 

Any ideas? Someone is into my account just to delete channels? They're not adding their own. It's like my Roku resets itself constantly and deletes all the channels almost everyday. 

This has been going on for over a week at this point. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: My channels keep disappearing

Model Number???

If youre using a MicroSD yank that **bleep** out.

And do Settings/System System restart

You can also try going to https://my.roku.com/account

And re-linking your device.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos