Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZP1234
Level 7

My bet+ app keeps crashing my roku

For these past few days any time I try to get on the bet+ app on my roku it lets me watch a show for a few minutes and then freezes and completely crashes and restarts my roku. I’ve already hard reset my roku, deleted the app, reset the roku again and then downloaded it again and still nothing. I’m at a loss and I want to be able to watch something I’m paying for. All of my other apps work it’s only my BET+ that does this.

Labels (1)
10 Replies
Leasha
Level 7

Re: My bet+ app keeps crashing my roku

I thought I was the only one having this Problem I did all of the same steps you have done and Still Nothing Can somebody Please help Us 

0 Kudos
Breezus
Level 7

I am having this issue as well. I even tried using the app on my phone to connect to my Roku. It doesn’t help that customer service is temporary unavailable! 

0 Kudos
Taetaek
Level 7

I’m currently having this issue with my bet+ app. Did you find a solution for it? Please help! 

0 Kudos
Davis0929
Level 7

I’m having the exact same issue. Hoping for a resolution soon. 

0 Kudos
Taetaek
Level 7

I had to go ahead and just cancel my subscription because i couldn’t even enjoy it because of this issue.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Davis0929 @Taetaek,

Thanks for the posts.

Does the issue only occur on a BET+ or all channels on your Roku device? 

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:
1.Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
2.Next, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. (For Roku TV Settings>System>Power>System restart)
3.Once your player/TV starts up again, go to 'Streaming Channels' on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.
Please try doing this and see if it helps with what you're experiencing.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Taetaek
Level 7

It’s only happening with the Bet+ app 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Taetaek,

Thanks for the note.

If the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback. 

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Bigpoppa55
Level 7

Having the same issue. Roku doesn’t have the remove channel button any longer to reset 

0 Kudos