Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moni512
Level 7

My attena channels don't work with out wifi

When it's on my mobile hotspot it does work but when I take it off and go to my attena channels the screen is black .  this I the first time that this happens please help 

2 REPLIES 2\
JAGolkin
Level 7

Re: My antenna channels don't work with out wifi

This just happened to me just yesterday.  My antenna channels don't work by themselves, just a black screen.  But when I have my WiFi on I get all my antenna channels just fine. However, when I turn my WiFi off the channel that I had on stayed on, but when I went away from it they all went to black.

This just happened to me just this weekend and must have been due to some update that messed up my Roku TV system.

0 Kudos
adamhauger
Level 7

Re: My attena channels don't work with out wifi

Same issue. Reset/Update/Rescanned.. just a black screen without mobile hotspot on. It recognizes the channel if I rescan but no audio/video.. not even a channel display shows up

0 Kudos