Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

My account does not recognize the code posted by ROKU device - what do I do next

Jump to solution

The code provided on the screen is not recognized by the ROKU device.  This device was previously working fine, but is not connected.  Please advise what to do.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: My account does not recognize the code posted by ROKU device - what do I do next

Jump to solution

Sorry - this was a youtube tv issue and not ROKU

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: My account does not recognize the code posted by ROKU device - what do I do next

Jump to solution

I'm not following your question. The only time a code appears on the TV screen is during initial setup, and you say it had already been working fine. Can you be a bit more descriptive on what the device is doing, and what you are doing with the device? Did you do a hard reset and are setting the player back up? When you say screen, is it the TV screen or your computer? Is the player not connected to the network, or is it something with your user account?

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sorry - this was a youtube tv issue and not ROKU

View solution in original post

0 Kudos