Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fishing
Reel Rookie

My Tuner Radio app not working

My Tuner radio app stopped working today, As soon as channel opens I get a Connection error message

18 REPLIES 18
ALatus

Re: My Tuner Radio app not working

same here- re-booted - re-set internet & wifi - deleted and re-insalled MyTuner channel -no change- this was the one Roku channel I lstened to the most. Are they deleting things you use, to force on to something else?

0 Kudos
ALatus

Does anyone on Roku staff answer thes problems?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@ALatus and @fishing 

Almost all streaming channels will encounter a problem now and again.  MyTuner is also not working on my Roku devices.  Already tried the Reinstall procedure so definitely a problem with the Channel/app as the radio stations on their website are working correctly.

Definitely helpful to post here to see if others are having similar problems, alert users to a discovered issue, or to see if users have found a fix, but, normally, the Channel developers themselves (here, Radio by MyTuner), are responsible for maintenance and fixing their Channels to work with Roku.

Can always send them an email to notfiy them of situation. (Did not see any indication on their website mention of a known current Roku problem).

Additionally, sometimes just trying again later or the next day you will find that the issue is resolved.

Contact us email:   mailto:help@myTuner.mobi

Will try and update if any further info is forwarded.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Jsuarez76

Tengo el mismo problema, alguien da respuesta? 

@fishing wrote:

My Tuner radio app stopped working today, As soon as channel opens I get a Connection error message

@fishing wrote:

0 Kudos
Bob0808

Same here. Stopped working sometime after 12 noon EDT on 9/22/21. Also tried all futile troubleshooting actions. Like everyone else I’m getting the Connection failure message and the dialog box choices  to either Retry or Quit.   

Emailed My Tuner this morning after before coming on here. 

0 Kudos
golddog4me
Reel Rookie

I see many posts with the same issue, mine also stopped working yesterday.

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

But it's not a universal problem. I'm listening to a station on My Tuner right now. It was working here yesterday too. 

If this helps, I have a Roku 2 (4210x) with OS 10.0.0, build 4209-04.

0 Kudos
golddog4me
Reel Rookie

I am glad that you didn't have the issue.   Mine starting working again late this morning.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Received an email response this morning from MyTuner asking for some more detailed info regarding affected devices so they could look into it.  Quick and responsive Support Team.  Is again working on my various Roku devices and well as other Roku users so appears to have corrected itself. 

May have just been a server issue on their end.

If anyone is still having problems, best course is to email their Support and give them your particular Roku device, your current Roku OS build, and any error messages you are currently seeing.

mailto:help@myTuner.mobi  or copy/paste help@myTuner.mobi into your email provider.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos