Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Sharp Roku embedded tv in now showing about 150 Roku channel app streaming live channels

....on the 'live tv' side.  Very pleased to see this!  The channel guide is like a breath of fresh air to us where we are in an RV park using their private cable system......there is no guide for it's 55 channels.  

The new streaming channels begin at the end of the regular 55, and we can click thru them just like they were regular channels.

My reason for posting is to ask this question.  We have two other tvs, conventional but with Roku devices attached.  I cannot see a way to activate the new streaming channel on these tv's so that they can be "clicked thru" like the Roku embedded tv.  Is there a way?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 21

Re: My Sharp Roku embedded tv in now showing about 150 Roku channel app streaming live channels

Go to "The Roku Channel" and then go down to "Live TV".  You should be able to do it there.

0 Kudos