Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

My List at Netflix not updated on Roku

On my iPad, with the Netflix app, I can add movies to "my list."  Shortly after I can view those movies on my iPhone Netflix app, as well as the Netflix web site on my computer.  But when I view "my list" using Roku, the list does not show what I added.  The movies I added may show up on Roku 24 hours later, but I would think Roku would sync my Netflix movies just as my iPhone and computer, but it doesn't.  Is there a way to force Roku to update my Netflix "my list" of movies?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My List at Netflix not updated on Roku

@KyleKai 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Restart the roku and they will update.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

OK, thanks.  Seems as if a Refresh button would be a better method, but I'll give restarting a try.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

sounds like Roku needs to fix the issue if it requires a device recycle.

Highlighted
Level 8

After looking a little further if you remove an item from the list it will then add the new item.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

It would be best if there was a Refresh button.