Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vondamm
Level 8

My CNN GO app isn't working it says not currently able to connect what's wrong?

I watch CNN Go every day and this morning I cannot log on to the Cnn Go app. Is this causing trouble for anyone else? I removed and added the channel and unplug the Roku stick twice. Please let me know if I am the only one experiencing trouble. 

20 REPLIES 20\
ineedmycnn
Level 7

Re: My CNN GO app isn't working it says not currently able to connect what's wrong?

Yes, I am having the same problem all morning.  I did same to try to fix...no luck.  CNN is working fine on iphone and desktop.

vondamm
Level 8

Re: My CNN GO app isn't working it says not currently able to connect what's wrong?

Same here! I hope it is fixed before Wednesday.

0 Kudos
vondamm
Level 8

BTW I love your title!

0 Kudos
CaroleCC
Level 7

Not working also at two different Roku households in the Twin Cities.

0 Kudos
Mhart
Level 7

Same here- very annoying especially this week! Was relying on having CNN on in the background most of the day all week Smiley Sad 

Kmjones88
Level 8

Same here. I was just watching it yesterday. 

0 Kudos
Kmjones88
Level 8

Are you all Spectrum customers like me?

0 Kudos
vondamm
Level 8

Yes, I work remotely and CNN keeps me informed I hope they fix it before the inauguration.

HarmonyNJ
Level 7

Same here today.  Very frustrating.

0 Kudos