Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBottFl
Level 8

Multiple Roku Channels Not Working

I have 5 Roku devices that I have been using for approximately 2 years.

YouTube TV, Hulu, Disney +, and Amazon Prime are not working on any of my Roku Streaming and Roku Streaming + devices. The problem has been persistent over the past 30 days. I have gone back and forth with ISP which seemed to fix the issue for the last week. I am now getting 15-30 mbps internet speeds which should be more than sufficient.

I have restarted, factory reset, and removed/reinstalled channels multiple times. 

Netflix still works but I started having problems again 2 days ago with the other channels again. YouTube Tv is my primary family streaming service and seems to have the most issues. I bought an Apple TV today to test, all apps work fine. Please help resolve my problem. I have spent a lot of money on your products and I like the Roku platform but will continue to switch devices to other platforms if this cannot be resolved.

2 Replies
MadGoat
Level 7

Re: Multiple Roku Channels Not Working

Same here! It's been intermittent for the last week and I figured it was congestion or whatever. But now its all the time. IF the app loads it takes forever to buffer and play and forever to load the menus. 3 roku's in the house, all different models and they are all acting the same. Internet is as fast as ever and computers and phones don't have issues at all.  

I know a recent update came across from roku... wonder if it has anything to do with it? 

Edit: curious what type of router you have? Asus AX92U here, firmware updated not to long ago. Curious if that has anything to do with it...

0 Kudos
DBottFl
Level 8

Re: Multiple Roku Channels Not Working

I have an Orbi router setup as an AP for a mikrotik that is supplied by my ISP

0 Kudos