Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Multiple Apps signing out on 2 Roku TVs

Hello!

I have 2 Roku TVs, different models, and they both started having the exact same problem at the exact same time. Neither one likes to stay signed in to any apps. Or if they do stay signed in, it's only half-signed in and even though it says I'm logged in - nothing works.

I have logged into 4 different streaming services soooo many times today just trying to watch stuff, and then a couple of times, they signed me out while I was in the middle of watching stuff.

This problem started at least a few days ago.

I've checked for updates, but there aren't any to download. I've tried restarting the tvs. Checked my internet.

I don't know what else to do. I imagine this is not just an app-creator issue since so many different apps are having problems: Xfinity, IHeartRadio, Hulu, Food Network. Oddly enough Netflix hasn't been logging me out - it just crashes the tv instead.

Does anybody have any suggestions for what I should do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 21

Re: Multiple Apps signing out on 2 Roku TVs

Two devices doing this is very strange.  If it was one I'd suggest a factory reset.  You have to sign in to everything again, but you're already doing that.  You might try it on one and see if it helps.  Otherwise, I don't know.  Reboot everything (modem/router, Roku)?  Can't hurt.

0 Kudos