Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darthdad
Level 7

Movielandtv how to turn on closed caption?

Jump to solution

Anybody know the trick on how to get closed caption on movielandtv? I have all the settings to always on

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Movielandtv how to turn on closed caption?

Jump to solution

@Darthdad 

Thanks for the post.

If you have already turned on the closed captions through the * during playback and are still unable to see the closed captions, you'll want to contact Movielandtv support directly to inquire further regarding the features and functionality of their channel. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Darthdad 

Thanks for the post.

If you have already turned on the closed captions through the * during playback and are still unable to see the closed captions, you'll want to contact Movielandtv support directly to inquire further regarding the features and functionality of their channel. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Darthdad 

Unfortunately, this is one of the Channels that don't contain closed-captioning.  I haven't come across a movie yet in Movieland.tv that has captions.  Wouldn't be difficult for developer to include as other streaming sites with the same titles provide the captioning for these movies.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos
gloriana35
Level 7

Re: Movielandtv how to access 'save list'?

Jump to solution

I just discovered Movieland, and love it - and my first question is whether it is free? I saw an article online which said it costs $30 a month - way beyond my budget - and said only three days are a free trial.

I added various films to my 'save list'. How does one access the save list in Movieland? It does not display anywhere that I can find. Thank you.

0 Kudos
gloriana35
Level 7

Jump to solution

Where may one access Movieland TV support?

0 Kudos