Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Movieland TV

Does anyone know anything about this channel....like, is it legit? From what I've seen of the movies that are listed, I have my doubts about it. How does a small, independent channel get the rights to offer the movie, Gone With The Wind? Also, there are a few Disney movies listed such as Flight of the Navigator and Tron. Disney just doesn't hand out Okays to broadcast their movies. There are a few movies on the channel that I wouldn't mind watching but I'm a little nervous about clicking on them. Has anyone watched anything on Movieland TV?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Movieland TV

Yes, I have watched several movies from this site but if you search this forum you'll find that the site will play most titles but not others. I've just finished watching: ' Prince Of Darkness' , 'Jason and the Argonauts', 'The Hidden'Man Wink ; days go 'The Jerk', 'Predator' , 'Blazing Saddles' 'Our Man Flint' , 'In Like Flint', 'The Goonies', 'Big Trouble In Little China'

Some movies that didn't load was 'Horror at 37,000 Feet' Man Mad

Well you can watch the movies that you want or not; but don't know how long this channel will last for whatever reason that may arise. There are no fees, no credit card, no sign in's, no link code. no info from you what so ever; sounds good to me. Unlike computers that can transmit malware, I don't think Roku can?? Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos