Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dshgang
Level 7

Movie title- "Just Getting Started"

We have tried watching the movie "Just Getting Started" on the Roku Channel several times. The movie begins to play for 5-10 seconds with both video and sound working.  After that the movie video freezes but the sound continues.  We have no problems eith other movies, just this one. How do we contact/notify the Roku Channel about this?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Movie title- "Just Getting Started"

Appears to stream fine on my Roku devices and online.  Have you tried to watch this same movie "Just Getting Started" on the other free channels offering it like Plex, Crackle, and Tubi to see if you are getting same results?

I don't think it is a problem with the movie or stream.  Are you watching on a Roku device or through the Roku Channel on a smart TV, computer, etc?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Movie title- "Just Getting Started"

I also tested "Just Getting Started" on TRC on several of my devices and had no issues.

You didnt mention your Roku model # or firmware version (Settings/System/About) or app version (highlight the app and press Options (*) on the remote).

Try:

1) Check for updates:  Settings/System/System update/Check now

2) Restart your Roku:  Settings/System/System restart/Restart

3) Try again

4) If it still wont play:  Chat or email https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options     (choose setup/ultra/other/need more help?)

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos