Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Movie land tv

Movie land TV might need an update. Tried watching the Labyrinth on movie land TV app but it doesn't play it just keeps sending me back to the movie poster screen. It seems to play the other movies just not that one. Not sure if they used that specific movie as click bait cause the other movies are good movies aswell so it doesn't compute. Also I'm not a robot I just like the saying doesn't compute. Anyways just wanted to bring that to your attention maybe it's an easy fix. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Movie land tv

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

@BatteryA2 wrote:

Thank you

No problem. BTW, I installed it and same thing happened to me for that movie.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

i had the same problem go here this fixed and now i can watch movies again on movieland tv   https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/ALERT-Some-channels-are-currently-not-accessi...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Yeah, I had noticed that SkyNews opened only momentarily, then closed itself. Checked for a channel update, none available, restarted the Roku, and it updated. The Roku update cured it, apparently for a bunch of channels, but Roku ALWAYS says it's not their problem, contact the channel publisher. Oh, well.

0 Kudos