Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

MotoGP channel

Jump to solution

I subscribed to MotoGP and it will not work on Roku. The payment was was deducted from my card but the channel is still saying I need to subscribe. Is anyone else having a problem with it? How can it be fixed?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: MotoGP channel

Jump to solution

I contacted MotoGP and after emailing them my Roku invoice showing payment they were able to  make it work. 

support@motogp.com

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here

@Chertrog wrote:

I subscribed to MotoGP and it will not work on Roku. The payment was was deducted from my card but the channel is still saying I need to subscribe. Is anyone else having a problem with it? How can it be fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just had the same experience.  Signed up, paid a one month subscription and it still says I need a subscription to watch anything...they have my money and I have no product...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

i was hoping the issue would get sorted out on the back end.  still busted.  i'm going to call Roku shortly

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

looks like you can't call.  just emailed.  will report results.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

MotoGP says it is Roku and Roku is saying it is MotoGP. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Woohoo!! MotoGP is working in Roku!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

what did you have to do to get it working?

i have an email case open with roku.  they told me to cancel the subscription, delete the channel.  update roku software.  reinstall motogp app.  still doesn't work.  same thing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I contacted MotoGP and after emailing them my Roku invoice showing payment they were able to  make it work. 

support@motogp.com

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I gave up and ordered video pass directly from motogp 

@Chertrog wrote:

support@motogp.com

0 Kudos