Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
teatimin
Level 7

Re: Most Popular lists channels that cannot be added

Jump to solution

I just got a Roku Express and the install and update went well. I was able to add Hulu as a channel but no others. I’m trying to add Netflix, Amazon Video, and YouTube and when u try to add them I get a message saying “channel install failed, could not add ...”

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@teatimin Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried disconnecting your device from power for a minute to reboot it, then trying again? I might also recommend restarting your wireless router/modem to see if this helps. 

If you're still seeing the issue from there, you might try performing a factory reset from Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Factory reset and then trying once more. 

Please keep us posted if you need more help from there! 

Cheers,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
chuggins
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am in Australia and Disiney+ and Prime are both available here but I am unable to install the channels on my Express.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@chuggins Thanks for reaching out! Disney+ has not been available by the channel provider in that region yet. Each channel provider determines which regions their channels are available in on the Roku platform. We'd recommend contacting Disney+ support to inquire further and share your interest in seeing the channel available on Roku in your location. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sing
Level 7

Jump to solution

Where can I find the list of channels available in my country?

I'm in Singapore and can't see Google Play Movies & TV channel.

0 Kudos