Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spaulrob
Level 7

Missing channels

Jump to solution

Our Spectrum TV was working as expected for a couple of years. One day just last week I turned it on and it asked me to sign in. (which it never had before?) I signed in with my Spectrum user name and password and it said it was incorrect. I knew enough to NOT uninstall it so I called Spectrum. They had a technician come out to troubleshoot. This tech spent a good hour going through things and even went so far as to call his Superior.  He couldn't explain it. Being a tenacious tech, he decided to try to log into my account with his own credentials. Initially it failed but on the second try he was able to access the app. Good right? Well, not exactly, even though I can get the spectrum app again, I'm missing many of the channels I was getting, Channel 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...........etc. Only getting limited channels now. The ones that I no longer get have an outline of a house or a home listed next to them? Very peculiar. I am still trying to figure this out. I reached out to Roku and they basically told me to take it up with Spectrum. I'm afraid to log out and log back in for fear of losing what channels I'm currently getting. This is very frustrating to say the least.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Missing channels

Jump to solution

@spaulrob

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Missing channels

Jump to solution

@spaulrob

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos