Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GG15
Channel Surfer

Re: Ministra player app is not working

Jump to solution

I raised this issue on Ministra's android app on PlayStore. Their support team has responded that they are working with Roku to get Ministra player restored. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

roku.png

Bibz

Jump to solution

It is a ray of hope. I bought a Roku TV only because it had Ministra player.@Roku ; thousands of users are using this Ministra player. Please bring it back. @community , any alternative apps that you are aware

0 Kudos
MrBluePlaydoh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I also got that message I think it’s just a default message! How hard can it be just to re add the app and how weird is it that not a single official reply from Roku after what 5 days now?

it’s to late I just ordered a firestick and guess what? It works on there! 

Vipra

Jump to solution

It’s been almost a week since it stopped working. No notifications or emails before shutting down the service. This is an annually paid subscription and no service for almost a week now. Hope it gets resolved soon. Thanks for bringing this topic up, this way we know we are all on the same boat!

0 Kudos
sparmar
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same issue here as well. Just 2 months ago I purchased one roku stick for the tv and I have another roku tv too but both are kind of dead now because of this issue. Please bring this app otherwise Roku will loose one customer forever.

0 Kudos
jgalanis

Jump to solution

I have 7 different roku device's between my main house and summer house, including two 60" roku tv's.

I paid for the ministra  key and have streaming service on monthly auto pay. If roku can't figure out a way to allow legit users on their system then they need to go out of business. If they don't resolve this I will never purchase another roku device and make sure everyone I know doesn't either.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Just because you're paying Ministra doesn't mean they're legit.  If they don't have the rights to the content they're providing they won't be allowed on Roku, period.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
MrBluePlaydoh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@renojim Oh here is the Karen again! well Karen seems like Ministra is coming back received this email 30 minutes ago

"Hello!
Thank you for contacting Infomir support.

We have released the Ministra Play application which have passed all testing and has been published in the Channel Store. Please try to add the channel by visiting the Channel Store. Also, check if your previous in-app purchases are still available. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Kind Regards,
Alex, Infomir Support Team"

Hows it feel to be wrong? please stop spreading false information you should know better being an "Expert" as clearly yes Ministra COULD be used for illegal purposes but there is also legit purposes! just like Plex so please before speaking out think! but seems thats hard for you to do! 

MrBluePlaydoh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Its now back everyone, need to reinstall it its now called ministra play.  You may need to get hold of them to sort your key out i have not tried logging in yet.

EDIT

Had no problems logging back in, happy days, but it would of been nice to have an OFFICIAL reply instead of an EXPERT spreading false information.

GG15
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yeah, finally we have Minstra working again on Roku! Thanks for letting us know @MrBluePlaydoh !