Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abbijohn
Reel Rookie

Ministra player app is not working

Jump to solution

Hello team Ministra player app is not working from today morning. App also is not available in the roku App Store.

Kindly check.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Ministra player app is not working

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If you can no longer find the channel in the Roku Channel Store or the access code no longer works, the channel may no longer be available on the Roku platform.

• Note: If you subscribed to or purchased content on a channel that is no longer available on your Roku device, you can contact the content provider for more information.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Nealw1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is the response i got from there support team regarding ministra player.

Infomir Support Team commented:

Hello Neal!

Thank you for your interest in our product.

At the moment we have information that suggesting date of releasing the app will be Monday, December 13, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time, and the app will be called mPlay. Thank you for your patience. We’re doing our best.

Kind Regards,

Alex, Infomir Support Team

View solution in original post

96 REPLIES 96

Jump to solution

16329634806998514649865309728742.jpg

Jump to solution

Yes - it is not working and I have 3 TVs that use it. The channel is what I use all the time. Please fix the issue ASAP and ensure this channel is available. I purchased the TVs because of this channel. Thank you. 

MohsinAbbas
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I have the same issue with the Ministra player app not working. The app is working on android but not on the Roku platform. 

Harman655

Jump to solution

Ministra is also not working for me since morning. It shows message that it’s no longer available. Please fix it as soon as possible please. 

MrBluePlaydoh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Think Roku have killed it guys. I’m going to look at a firestick or mag box Roku is no longer what it used to be zero help from any one from Roku along with the releasing updates to brick older boxes to force you to by the newer box/stick disgraceful! 

tar01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here, it stopped working. We ask Roku to fix this ASAP as we have paid yearly subscriptions and even we bought our  roku devices to use this app and they can’t just remove it like that without notifying us, the app still works on my phone 

Pkaravis13

Jump to solution

Same problem here.  We bought a Roku TV specifically for this app.  Please address this.  Our annual subscriptions with channels on this app are otherwise wasted.  #ministra

Jump to solution

@Pkaravis13 wrote:

Same problem here.  We bought a Roku TV specifically for this app.  Please address this.  Our annual subscriptions with channels on this app are otherwise wasted.  #ministra

Same issue doesn't show up on the app store as well. Please solve this asap I got roku because I need this player to be present

MrBluePlaydoh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Guys! I just downloaded Minstra player on my tv (will need a smart tv) and used my minstra login details and key and for some reason it work so didn’t need to buy another key.  I’m throwing this Roku box in the bin if they keep messing up like this! Been like 2 days now and still no response from anyone even on twitter it’s pure silence! Great support from a dodgy company! I wander if Roku is on trust pilot to put how aweful these guys are.