Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Icdaga
Level 7

Ministra Player app is not working and now not available on Roku App store.Please check your system.

Unable to download Ministra Player on Roku Stick only purchased for the above player.  It is a clear wastage of money. I would have purchased any other android player instead of Roku Stick.

2 REPLIES 2\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Ministra Player app is not working and now not available on Roku App store.Please check your sys

If you're looking to watch IPTV pirated streams, Roku is not your device (nor is Roku Android).

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
MrBluePlaydoh
Level 9

Re: Ministra Player app is not working and now not available on Roku App store.Please check your sys

I don’t use it for that thanks! So they remove an app because “IT COULD BE USED FOR PIRATED CONTENT” is ridiculous! Ok then delete Plex as well then as you can use that to view pirated films! 

so many idiots on these forums oh and where is your source that’s the reason why it’s removed we are still waiting on an official reply on this!

0 Kudos