Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minecraft Animation contains snippet of cussing

Jump to solution

I was eating breakfest with my kids while they were watching on of the Minecraft Animation channels.  In the middle of the animation there was a quick snippet of a movie where the the character says "motherf****r".

Roku Channel
Minecraft Animation

Rusplaying Minecraft
Season 1, Episode 13
Rated - NR
Time: 5:19

Seem a bit odd and way to of line as a parent. I thought I had heard a slight cuss word here and there in the past but it's never clear. This one left no questions. I do realize it's rated NR. However, being a minecraft animation series, don't believe there should be snippets of cussing in the middle of content that is typically aimed at children.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Minecraft Animation contains snippet of cussing

Jump to solution

@mmitchell57 

Have you tried adjusting the ratings filter for Roku Channel?

Go to the PIN Preference page and set a PIN if you don't have one yet. And, at the bottom of that page, set the ratings filter for Roku Channel.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@mmitchell57 

Have you tried adjusting the ratings filter for Roku Channel?

Go to the PIN Preference page and set a PIN if you don't have one yet. And, at the bottom of that page, set the ratings filter for Roku Channel.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Jump to solution

Thank you. I didn't know that was an option. It's set and we'll see what happens.

0 Kudos