Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DFA
Level 7

Mexico - BBC America

I've recently come to Mexico, I set up my my Roku and it's working, Netflix works, but I'm having trouble with BBC America which I need to watch Killing Eve because Hulu doesn't work here!

Streaming Channels > BBC America > Activation code — all that went fine, got the activation code and the channel comes up.
I choose a show, it loads, I pick an episode, it loads, I click play and then I get the following message: Error. Check your Internet connection.

Connection is fine, a little slow but as I mentioned, Netflix is working.

I've disconnected Roku stick, rebooted modem and the same thing happens.

Any help?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 10

Re: Mexico - BBC America

"DFA" wrote:
I've recently come to Mexico, I set up my my Roku and it's working, Netflix works, but I'm having trouble with BBC America which I need to watch Killing Eve because Hulu doesn't work here!

Streaming Channels > BBC America > Activation code — all that went fine, got the activation code and the channel comes up.
I choose a show, it loads, I pick an episode, it loads, I click play and then I get the following message: Error. Check your Internet connection.

Connection is fine, a little slow but as I mentioned, Netflix is working.

I've disconnected Roku stick, rebooted modem and the same thing happens.

Any help?

Are you getting BBC America via a Mexico cable service?
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos