Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
watcher200
Level 8

Maybe Not a ROKU Question

I purchased a ROKU SS+ this past summer and have been really happy with it. I was a a different location when I first started using it, and having signed up with CBS AA (through my ROKU), I had access to a live channel in a nearby area on both my ROKU and my laptop. I moved to a different area closer to the LIVE TV station and my laptop quit connecting to the station (all CBS AA Live TV options quit). My ROKU SS+ continues to work fine. I have been in communication with CBS AA which I believe to be at fault and they have run me through 20 questions but still no LIVE TV at CBS. I have reset my router, cleared my laptop cache and cookies, logged out of and back into CBS AA, to no avail. Will probably just have to hit CBS AA again, but anyone out there have any ideas?? Thanks.

0 Kudos