Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Marvel Comic Universe has no options

I purchased a Marvel Unlimited subscription and just added the channel to my Roku. When I open the app it seems like it's going to load everything but the only thing that appears are two boxes that are grayed out and nothing to click to login I've tried waiting for over an hour to see if it needed to load something deleting and re-adding the channel as well. Please help. #marvel #comics #Disney

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Marvel Comic Universe has no options

What model Roku? Where are you located (what country)? Some channels only work on specific devices, and might only work in specific countries. Just need to eliminate those two possibilities. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks for the reply. I live in the United States and I have the 

TCL - 55" Class - LED - 4 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

@dmgm01 wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I live in the United States and I have the 

TCL - 55" Class - LED - 4 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR

OK, I would expect everything to be working then. I'll have to let @RokuDanny-R address anything further. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Ok. FYI, the Disney+, DCU, Apps work fine. My son and I read the comics on the DUC APP without any issues.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@dmgm01 

Thanks for the note.

Please make sure after you have removed the channel, that you restart your device before adding the channel back again.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos