Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richabuck
Reel Rookie

Marquee not connecting (It did before!)

Marquee now wants me to login, but when I go through the process it says that I do not get the channel through my cable provider (Comcast) I do get the channel which I can watch without Roku on my other TV. Help!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
UserOfStreamers
Roku Guru

Re: Marquee not connecting (It did before!)

@richabuck 

Its not clear whether you are referring to the Marquee TV or Marquee Sports Network service/app, but we'll assume the sports network.

Try reinstalling the app:

1) Remove Marquee app

2) Restart Roku <-- MUST do this here

3) Reinstall Marquee app

If reinstalling doesnt fix it, this is a TVE (TV Everywhere) authentication issue between Comcast and MSN - you'll want to contact Comcast about it first.

richabuck
Reel Rookie

Thanks for the info. I tried to reset with no luck. Time to talk to Comcast (sigh).

0 Kudos
acooney629
Reel Rookie

I'm having this same issue, but my provider is AT&T U-Verse. I've never had this issue with the Marquee Sports Network app before, but when I follow the process to "log-in" using the https://watchmarquee.com/activate site, I get a pop-up on my laptop saying I've connected. But the Marquee Sports Network app just bounces back to the Roku home page - taking me out of the Marquee app entirely. I can't find any answers, unfortunately!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@acooney629

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos