Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Major Crimes ending this month... what is the actual date?

I have just started watching the series, "Major Crimes" and there is a label saying "ending this month".  What is the actual date it is ending?

11 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Major Crimes ending this month... what is the actual date?

I wish this show was not leaving - my problem is there is NO Volume. Show is mute which is why I have not watched it. sigh. All other programs or shows work this is the only show that does not.

Highlighted
Level 7

I advocate for keeping Major Crimes on....not happy that it's leaving at the end of April

Please keep Major Crimes on

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: I advocate for keeping Major Crimes on....not happy that it's leaving at the end of April

I agree!  It's a great show & we need that more than ever. 

Highlighted
Level 7

I wish it wasn’t leaving so soon either. Just got started watching.

Highlighted
Level 8

I have watched the entire series on TNT and then ROKU.  I have no problem with ROKU sound.  Perhaps reboot your router, ROKU devise or check your closed captioning/sound settings?

Highlighted
Level 8

I hope it's not going to the greedy Amazon or Vudu where they charge for every episode.  TNT is so greedy, I'm quite shocked they had it on at all.  They still refuse to release The Closer.  As if people have ANY MONEY to pay per episode; in this, the worst economy since the Great Depression.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I'm going to guess 4/30 at midnight.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I advocate for keeping Major Crimes on....not happy that it's leaving at the end of April

Me to this is very disappointing! Please keep Major Crimes

Highlighted
Level 7

I’m upset about this ending. 

0 Kudos