Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

MTV hits on Roku channel won’t load its shows

I’ve been trying to watch MTV Hits on Roku but when I press play I get a black screen and kicked back onto the title screen . I asked support for help, but they didn’t help.

7 Replies

Re: MTV hits on Roku channel won’t load its shows

I am having the same exact issue !When I deleted it from my Rouku and tried to redownload it, nothing comes up for me almost as if the channel doesn’t exist anymore.

Level 8

How did you delete it ??? I tried to but I can’t delete the app 

Level 7

I am having the same issue. I contacted MTV and they didn't even to seem to know what I was talking about and told me to contact Roku support. Let me know if you guys figure anything out!

0 Kudos
Level 8

I contacted Roku too but they haven’t done anything:/ 

0 Kudos
Level 8

Same thing happened to me yesterday.  You can still access the content through the Roku app without the specific MTV Hits app but the content still will not load or play.

0 Kudos
Level 7

I AM ALSO STILL HAVING THIS ISSUE, HAS ANYONE GOTTEN ANYWHERE!?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Same! I’m glad I’m not the only one, but super annoyed that this has not been resolved yet!

0 Kudos