Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kash52
Level 7

MLBTV & Roku Ultra Remote/JUMP to Innings -Help?

I have MLBTV app and can see/understand when I open it that I may choose "jump innings."  However, HOW do I jump from inning to inning when watching a game?  I don't see any option to do that and have tried pressing various buttons on my remote, only to have to start at the beginning of the game all over again.
Help?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
7 Replies
jeffrok
Level 11

Re: MLBTV & Roku Ultra Remote/JUMP to Innings -Help?

You want to post in the Roku video player forum.. this is the Radio Roku forum.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
tommy5725
Level 7

Not sure about the remote you reference, but the only way I've seen to choose a specific inning is to exit and select from the menu. However, you can press the fast forward button multiple times and zip ahead quite quickly.
0 Kudos
Kash52
Level 7

Thanks!  I figured out the fast forward button works great to jump to next inning.  Perfect!
0 Kudos
Richmarotta1
Level 7

How do you use fast forward to go directly to next half inning?
0 Kudos
Kash52
Level 7

To use fast forward to jump to the next half inning, look at the time on the TV screen and hold down the fast forward button until you've added 2 minutes to that timer. I do the same when there is a pitching change. 
0 Kudos
Richmarotta1
Level 7

Thanks for getting back to me.
So you’re just estimating it’s not really going to the next half inning exactlty. Is that correct?

The device I’m replacing could show the line score On the screen and you could go to any half inning you wanted to.
0 Kudos
Kash52
Level 7

Yes, that's correct.....I'm just guesstimating!  But that almost always works.
0 Kudos