Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
servomiff
Level 7

Re: MLBTV Freezing and choppy.

I also have this issue on the Roku3 tonight watching the A's-Mariners game.  They were showing a slow motion replay and it froze a bunch of times and was tough to enjoy watching. Sounds like it's a MLB problem with the Roku3, but it would be helpful to know if Roku4 would solve the problem. I seem to have no issues watching on mlb.com on my computer.  I am on a dedicated 5G and speed isn't an issue with over 100 mpbs dl. Guess I'll be trying my firestick tomorrow to see if that works better.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

"servomiff" wrote:
I also have this issue on the Roku3 tonight watching the A's-Mariners game.  They were showing a slow motion replay and it froze a bunch of times and was tough to enjoy watching. Sounds like it's a MLB problem with the Roku3, but it would be helpful to know if Roku4 would solve the problem. I seem to have no issues watching on mlb.com on my computer.  I am on a dedicated 5G and speed isn't an issue with over 100 mpbs dl. Guess I'll be trying my firestick tomorrow to see if that works better.

Please try the following:  Delete MLBTV.  Reboot the Roku (do not skip this step).  Re-add MLBTV.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Link to official new thread:

https://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=114354
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison